major assignment of this division is to work towards the salvation of
the prison’s in-mates through visitation, preaching, and teaching as
well as disciple those to the point that by the time of their release,
they would have become matured Christians.
- There are days for visitation, on these days they can meet them on one on one and lead them to Christ.
- There are days scheduled for gifts, this must be done through permission from the warders.
- The major attention and our focus is restorative justice as against judging and punishing the offender – Hebrew13:3.
- Not all of them in prison are guilty, some are there because there was nobody to plead their case
own function is not to judge them but to restore them back to their
families, and the society; rehabilitate them by teaching them a trade or
seek for employment for those who have the required qualification.
- The golden text for them is Matthew 25:36 ”I am in prison and you visited me” while the song is “Rescue the perishing”