NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION
Office of the Vice President
(Administration & Human Resources)
Baptist Building, Oke-Bola, Ibadan.
June 1, 2018
All Nigerian Baptist Convention Executive Committee members,
All Conference Presidents,
All Heads of Baptist Theological Institutions.
VACANCY FOR MINISTERIAL OFFICERS
Please find attached Vacancy for Ministerial officers in Christian Education Department of the Nigerian Baptist Convention.
Kindly assist in disseminating information to all Baptist families within your jurisdiction for information and appropriate action. We solicit the cooperation of all Conference Presidents to cascade the information to all Associational moderators within their Conferences and enjoin the moderators to do same in their Churches.
Kindly treat this information with the urgency that it deserves. Conference Presidents and Associational moderators are further enjoined to paste the information on Notice Boards and make announcements during Sunday services and weekly programmes.
Barr. Eunice M.B Oyedokun
Snr. Human Resources Officer.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Baptists for the position stated below;
- Must be a Christian between 30 and 50 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of B.Th., B. Re, or equivalent with at least 3 years cumulative experience in Church/Christian Education related work.
- Must have a track record of impeccable integrity.
- Must be target driven and possess evidence of achieving targets and deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be of good standing in the local church and the Convention.
- Must be energetic and willing to put in extra time.
- Must be versatile in the use of computer applications.
Deadline for submission of application.
All applications should be directed to the office to Vice President (Administration & Human Resources) of the Nigerian Baptist Convention. Baptist Building Oke-Bola Ibadan.
All applications close on Friday, June 25 2018.