NIGERIAN BAPTIST CONVENTION
HEADQUARTERS, BAPTIST BUILDING,
Nominations and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Baptists for the position of Director, Christian Education in the Nigerian Baptist Convention.
Director of Christian Education.
Candidate for this position must possess the underlisted critical competencies.
- Must be an ordained minister between age 40 and 55.
- Must have a Masters’ degree with at least 7 years post Masters’ qualification or 12 years cumulative experience in Convention-related work.
- Must be versatile in Government policies on Education
- Must be a person of integrity, having a track record of impeccable character.
- Must be target-driven and possess evidence of achieving targets and deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be of good standing in the local church and the Convention.
- Must be energetic and willing to put in extra time.
- Must be versatile in the use of computer applications.
- Candidate whose church is not cooperating with the Convention needs not apply.
Deadline for Submission of Application
All nominations and applications should be directed to the Chairman of the Search Committee. Remember to include the phone number of your nominees and other useful information for further contact. All nominations and applications close on Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
Deacon Musa, Emmanuel Ubandoma
(Administration & Human Resources)
Phone No: 08036049070