The major assignment of this division is to work towards the salvation of the prison’s in-mates through visitation, preaching, and teaching as
well as disciple those to the point that by the time of their release, they would have become matured Christians.
- There are days for visitation, on these days they can meet them on one on one and lead them to Christ.
- There are days scheduled for gifts, this must be done through permission from the warders.
- The major attention and our focus is restorative justice as against judging and punishing the offender – Hebrew13:3.
- Not all of them in prison are guilty, some are there because there was nobody to plead their case
- Our own function is not to judge them but to restore them back to their families, and the society; rehabilitate them by teaching them a trade or seek for employment for those who have the required qualification.
- The golden text for them is Matthew 25:36 ”I am in prison and you visited me” while the song is “Rescue the perishing”